Click below to be notified of future classes and events.
Soulfood for the New Year
a half-day experience
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM | Saturday, January 26, 2019
“Within you is a stillness and sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself.”
– Hermann Hesse
This is an invitation to deepen in self-awareness and attune to your inner knowing.
How do you wish to experience the coming year? What qualities and ways of being do you wish to bring forward?
- Practice self-awareness exercises
- Learn to use affirmative language
- Enjoy the camaraderie of like-intended individuals
- Remove roadblocks to self-actualization
- Understand what it means to let the soul lead
Let your inner knowing chart the course for 2019.
Lead with the soul in 2019.
Value received from the course, as reported by participants:
- Becoming self-aware
- Receiving tools and practicing self-awareness exercises in class
- Using new awarenesses to course-correct
- Sharing stories with others and using feedback to get more ideas
- Learning to use affirmative language
- Enjoying camaraderie of strong women
- Removing roadblocks to self-actualization
- Understanding what it means to Love myself
The Practical Mystic Series
Exercises from Remembering the Light Within, a book by Drs. Ron and Mary Hulnick
8 Tuesdays, February 5 – March 19, 2019 | 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM | Emeryville, CA
In the lead up to Mother’s Day, we hope you will join us for another evening of inspiring conversation and connection—along with wine and chocolate, of course! We will be talking with professional coach and teacher Tracy Poff about how to connect with the authentic self, let go of self-criticism and just love ourselves unconditionally, exactly as we are right now!
As women, our capacity to love and nurture others depends on our capacity to love ourselves. The more we can love ourselves, the more love and joy we will experience, and the more this joy will ripple outward, empowering everyone around us.